TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FRAGRANCE OF ARABIA
FRAGRANCE OF ARABIA
Terms and Conditions of Business and Use
1st November 2018
If you would like to buy any of our products from us or use our web site you can only do so on these terms and conditions, and by registering on the web site you are agreeing to be bound by them. Although they are written in small print, we hope you will agree that they are designed to be fair to you and to us. We may change these from time to time by updating this posting.
If you buy any of our products and you find the bottle to be faulty. We will only be able to issue a refund or an exchange if proof of purchase is presented and after we have inspected the item in question to verify if this qualifies for a refund or an exchange.
We will deliver your products to anywhere in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Highlands, Scottish islands, the Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles. We also deliver to the rest of Europe. For the rest of the world please check with us before placing an order as not all items are able to be delivered outside the EU.
We normally deliver Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 5.30pm according to your delivery instructions. If you are not there the driver will try to contact you afterwards and if three delivery trials have taken placed without success the item will be returned back to us and you will be required to pay the shipping charges to get it re-delivered to your address.
All products listed on the website are subject to availability, and, if they are subsequently found to be unavailable once an order has been placed, you will be informed via email or telephone as soon as your order is processed by one of our office team. We will always endeavour to offer an alternative.
Products ordered on the website before 9am Monday to Friday will be delivered in three to five working days if recipient address is in the UK, and it will take up to 10 days for any European delivery, up to 15 days for rest of the world, unless notified of any delay by e-mail or telephone. If your order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank Holiday, it will be processed the next working day.
We deliver up to 4pm Monday to Friday. We DO NOT deliver on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank or Public Holidays, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve. If your order is placed on a Saturday, Sunday or a Bank/Public Holiday, it will be processed the next working day.
Please ensure that you give us your best contact telephone/mobile number so that we can call you to arrange a suitable delivery time. All deliveries require a signature on receipt.
Please note, this is not a guaranteed service and all delivery times are estimates only. We are unable to guarantee any delivery dates or times as delays may occur that are outside our control. We will of course endeavour to keep you informed at all times via email or by telephone.
If we attempt delivery at an agreed time and delivery is not possible we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery unless you have given us pre-authorisation to leave the goods in a safe place. If this is agreed it will be at your risk.
If you give instructions for us to leave your items outside your house or in a safe place and the package gets stolen, sadly we cannot be held liable for this loss.
In the event that any of the products in your parcel are found damaged, please let us know within 7 days of receiving the item. The item will then be inspected by us to determine if it qualifies for a replacement or a refund. In some cases we might require you to ship the item back at your own cost to physically inspect the product if the damage is not visually obvious. Once the item has been inspected and the damage verified we will credit your account with the price you paid for the damaged items or issue an exchange. Please note the delivery charge will not be refunded.
If you have any queries regarding delivery please contact us at email@example.com
RIGHT TO TERMINATE
Our Breakages and Faulty item policies are for the good of all of our customers. If we feel that they have been abused, we reserve the right to close your account, by inactivating it, once we have met our obligations under this promise. If we do inactivate your account, and you choose to make another purchase, whether through that account or any other, then our obligation to you for any claim will be limited to your statutory rights.
PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling, and may be per item, as marked. The prices include Value Added Tax, when applicable. Any delivery charges are additional.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Amex and other major debit & credit cards
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
- You may cancel your order for any reason whatsoever at any time up to 24 hours from the day after the date you placed your order.
- To to cancel your order you must notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within the specified 24 hours
- We shall reimburse the price of the items within 30 days from the date you notify us of the cancellation.
- If some or all of the products are broken or spoiled when they are delivered you should notify us as soon as possible. You may choose either to return the whole parcel or just the affected products for a refund.
- You must notify us of all products which are due to be returned for any of the reasons stated in this clause within 7 days from delivery of the products, otherwise you cannot rely on the Clause above by email on email@example.com
- All refunds and reimbursements will be paid within 30 days of you notifying us of your wish to return under that clause, provided the product has been collected by our carrier.
- Any products collected by our carrier must be in their original box to avoid further breakages, where possible.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods. Further information about your rights is available from your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
- If you don’t tell us, before we ship your products, that you don’t wish to receive your order and then ask to return it, a charge of £5.00 will be payable.
- Due to health and safety reason, any products that have been opened, cannot be returned.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You agree and acknowledge that we own and are licensed to use all copyright, database rights, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in and to all parts of this web site, and to the business of firstname.lastname@example.org the structure, design and layout of the website.
- You are entitled to use our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions only. You must obtain our prior written consent before you use our web site or any part of it in any other manner.
- All persons, individual and corporate, are prohibited from providing text or other links to the Fragrance Of Arabia web site, from their own web site or from a third party’s web site, without our prior written consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents in circumstances where:
i. loss or damage was not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed;
ii. loss or damage was not caused by any breach on the part of the supplier;
iii. loss or damage relates to business and/or non-consumers.
- We will not be liable for loss or damage caused by the customer handling the product. In particular we will not be liable for spillages or breakages.
- Customers should also be aware of the following inherent risks and warnings:
i. Some of our spray products may contain chemicals which may be considered hazardous.
ii. Some of our spray products contain Alcohol Denat which is flammable; please keep out of reach of children and away from any ignition source.
iii. Our products are not to be orally consumed; we will take no responsibility if an individual uses our products for other than the specified on the packages.
iv. Some of our products contain ingredients which are sensible to light or heat, please keep them in a dry place and away from sunlight for best maintenance of quality.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your products if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, Brexit, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of this Agreement.
- Fragrance of Arabia may change or add to these terms and conditions for security, legal or regulatory reasons. We will not use this right to vary the terms of any special offer that applies to you.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order for whatever reason or you have cancelled it in accordance with section 6 above. Title will pass on delivery of the products, provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
- Relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these terms and conditions and the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction.
We accept payment from customers by Visa, Mastercard, and other major debit & credit cards. In the case of payment by bank transfer, the order(s) will only be shipped when cleared funds have been received in our bank account.
We are totally committed to protecting the privacy of our site visitors and customers. We are all customers of other Internet sites and fully appreciate and respect the importance of privacy on the Internet. We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is part of providing a service to you – e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you, carrying out credit and other security checks and for the purposes of customer research and profiling or where we have your express permission to do so.
We will not sell, or make available, your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information or personal information to any third party (excluding partners from whom you may have linked to our site) without your permission.
COMMUNICATION & MARKETING
If you have made a purchase, or registered on our site, we may update you on our latest products, news and special offers via e-mail, post & telephone. You have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us and/or selected third parties.
UPDATING YOUR PREFERENCES
PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity – a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group of companies. We may only also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that Fragrance of Arabia sells or buys any business or assets;
- if Fragrance of Arabia or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data which we hold about our customers may be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of A our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHECKING YOUR DETAILS
If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to us you may do so by contacting us via the e-mail address or address given below. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of your e-mail address and password submitted upon registration. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which we take in response to a request from someone using your e-mail and password. We would strongly recommend that you do not use the browser’s password memory function as that would permit other people using your terminal to access your personal information.
Fragrance Of Arabia ltd (at the address below) is the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act). You have the right to access the information which we hold about you and your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You can contact customer services via email at email@example.com, write to us at:
Fragrance Of Arabia
93-101 Greenfield Road
London E1 1EJ